Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

MY GURUJI AMMA

Radhekrishna... Radhekrishna... Radhekrishna... Radhekrishna...

JAI SHREE POOJYA SHREE SHREE AMMA

The things that happen accidentally, by BHAGAVATH SANGALPAM can give much good things. The plans, sustained efforts and all our calculations will not serve well, in every circumstance.
The turning point, in my life also taken place in the same way. I came as a patient. Then asked one day, shall I learn Yoga? And that changed my attitude. Then I started practicing Yoga. It is the Teen Age that decides one's character. A person may shape is character well or get ruined himself at that age. It was at that crucial time, when I started practicing Yoga. Even though I was getting good marks in my curriculum, my mind was covered with fear, negative thoughts, changing moods etc., I was always having a thought, will I go in a wrong way? Get addicted to bad habits and spoil myself. The practice of Yoga, has given me a stepping-stone to enter into Bhakti.

Guruji Amma gave me Manthropadesham- Nama Japam. Guruji Amma asked me to chant, "Radhekrishna. "Radhekrishna.. First I neglected, oppossed, criticised, and had full of suspicion and doubt to accept it or not. Then later on everything changed. I started chanting "Radhekrishna'' .

The chanting gave me inner confidence, inner peace. Then the path of my life has become easier. I could face the problems, with confidence. IT IS THE CHANTING THAT ONLY SAVES ME.
My Physical power, mental power, tactics, cleverness, all will serve only in vain. At each step when I surrender to Bhagavan, by chanting Radhekrishna.. and seeking the blessings of Guruji Amma, there I see a hope of light in the midst of darkness, which guides me to success. The world usually acknowledges the " True Mahatma'', only after a Time Interval of their life span. In later years, the world, glorifies them, and surrenders at their divine pilgrimage with utmost devotion and faith. Only a few bestowed souls are able to understand the Mahatma's true individuality, during their lifetime itself. I am praying to Bhagavan Radhekrishna, to give me the mind and will to make myself a Sathsishya to my Guruji Amma i.e. POOJYA SHREE SHREE AMMA.

In this present day fast world, no one has the time to sit and close eyes. The practice of rituals needs utmost care and are confusing too. Entering into True Yogic state, forsaking everything and living in forest, will not serve the purpose to all.

"NAMAJAPAM'' is the only way to attain MUKTHI or MOKSHAM, in this KALIYUGAM. The man's mind is filled with irresistible temptations, unfulfilled dreams, etc., by chanting the divine name - NAMAJAPAM - RADHEKRISHNA, we are in a way marching towards Bhagavan's Lotus Feet.

NAMAJAPAM is the simple seed, which can sprout as a BIG BHAKTHI TREE. Under the shadow of this TREE, all the human beings can relax themselves and enjoy the divine happiness. Our Guruji Amma showers the blessings and grace to one and all, which surrenders them to the Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna.

Guruji Amma is praying to BHAGAVAN and removes the sorrows and sufferings of devotee's. Guruji Amma is praying to BHAGAVAN to relieve the mankind from sufferings, sorrows and make this world itself as VAIKUNDAM- DIVINE ABODE OF BHAGAVAN. Guruji Amma's heart is SO BIG to invite, the entire mankind to taste the DIVINE HAPPINESS OF BHAGAVAN RADHEKRISHNA, thereby making the statement "LOKHA SAMASTHA SUKINO BHAVANTHU'' - a REALITY.

I humbly surrender myself to Guruji Amma's feet, to shower the blessings on me.

N. KARTHICK (GURUDASAN)
CHENNAI- 600 064.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?